View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2018 #435
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
Yeah I saw that video with the cops giving the guy the run around on his pistol permit. Its exactly how it depicts if they don't like you for some reason or just want to act like retards they give you the run around. Its the same in tons of counties across this nation inept police department, but you know sure as hell their house is protected, their wives have pistol permits, their kids are watched over. But let it be their kid that gets hooked on drugs or ends up with some nigger, there was a recent video of a white cop taking his daughter out of some niggers house and doing what a normal father would do. Of course he got fired its about the only thing that we can use against the blue retards the god of multiculturalism is higher and you MUST allow your daughter to be with a nigger see how you like it blue bellies!

To be fair some cops come from normal working class neighborhoods but I find many cops all live in "cop" neighborhoods too and are so disassociated with what goes on in normal white peoples lives WE have to deal with not being able to protect ourselves because we cant get a permit. It also doesn't help at least the higher echelons of a lot of departments are little faggot freemasons that think they are sooooo uber cool and higher up they know such "hidden" knowledge from us plebes. Its crazy to say it but sometimes you feel like you would have more freedom living in a third world country!

Cops stick together but there is a HUGE backlash from the multicultural side against them and they are starting to feel the wrath of sjw everywhere in the nation, HOW is that boiling cauldron feeling cops? starting to feel vulnerable like you have to watch your back? Well that fence sitting isn't going to last forever because soon there wont be a fence to stand on. I feel the multicultural tide will sweep all police departments to the point most white guys will get out of it then we are in some serious trouble since the only cops will be black. Then maybe people will finally feel emboldened to rob cop neighborhoods and gated communities. What you going to do then mr badge man?
This is why you need to live in a permit less carry state like Missouri or Idaho.