View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2018 #10
Stewart Meadows

If you want to know what I think of the jew-controlled, pseudo-patriotic Swedish party the Sweden Democrats, read the following post:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2250211&postcount=7

Regarding Alternative for Sweden, I'm always suspicious when a new patriotic/nationalist party appears shortly before an important election, especially if its only purpose seems to be to steal votes from nationalist parties that are already established, like the Nordic Resistance Movement (Nordiska motståndsrörelsen, NMR).

My impression of Alternative for Sweden (Alternativ för Sverige, AfS), based on the little I've seen, is that they have a good platform; they advocate "repatriation of immigrants, non-interventionism, Swedish withdrawal from the European Union, a flat tax system, opposition to NATO, and improved animal rights". Unfortunately though, they seem to be a bunch of clowns/idiots.

In March, AFS's deputy leader William Hahne wrote on Twitter that he welcomed the despicable Kurdish-Iranian politician Hanif Bali, who is a fanatical jew-lackey, into AFS, which caused an uproar among the party's supporters. You can read about the zionist shitbag Hanif Bali in the following absurd article from Times of Israel:

Quote:
Facing death chants and hate crimes, Sweden’s Jews live in a climate of fear

(...) “When I say something [positive] regarding Israel I get a flood of hate mail and threats,” Hanif Bali, a member of parliament for the center-right Moderate Party, the largest party in the opposition bloc, tells the Times of Israel by phone. “The senders range from Palestinian or Arab immigrants to left-wing people in general, so the dialogue is very polarized and very aggressive. It’s hard to talk about the issue because you have to pay such a high price for it.”

Bali, who is of Iranian Muslim heritage, has received countless hate mail due to his open support of Israel. In one instance he had to contact the police after receiving a death threat.
“People write openly anti-Semitic things to you, like ‘Jew lover,’ and ‘Jew swine’… crude anti-Semitic insults, even though I am not even Jewish. I can only imagine what it would be like if a Jew said something on the issue,” he says.

Bali believes that the fact that he is not Jewish gives him courage to voice opinions that many Jews are scared to share openly.

“There are a lot of Jewish people who contact me and thank me for supporting Israel publicly, because they are not able to do so themselves, since then the anti-Semitism that is expressed against them is so much stronger,” he adds.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/facing...imate-of-fear/

AFS's supporters had trouble determining if William Hahne was serious when he wrote that tweet or if he was simply trolling. Honestly, I still have no idea what he was thinking, although I haven't followed this party very closely.

Then there's the following gem:

AFS decided to host its election night watch party at a Persian restaurant, but unfortunately...and you'll find this absolutely shocking...the restaurant canceled the party's reservation at the last minute. Apparently, Iranian immigrants in Sweden don't want a Swedish nationalist party to host an election night watch party at their restaurant. Yeah, I know, it's hard to believe.

After the cancellation, the AFS bigwigs took to the internet to express their outrage, but unfortunately...and again, you'll find this shocking...instead of offering their sympathies, people laughed at them. Apparently, there's something funny about a Swedish nationalist party wanting to host such an important event at an immigrant restaurant – and then getting kicked out.

You can read about this debacle in the following newspaper article (if you speak Swedish, that is):

Quote:
AFS angrepp på persisk restaurang möttes av hån

Det högerextrema och främlingsfientliga partiet Alternativ för Sverige (AFS) blev i sista sekund avbokade från en persisk restaurang i Stockholm där de planerade att ha sin valvaka. I ett inlägg på Facebook uttryckte AFS sin ilska över restaurangens beslut – men sympatierna uteblev. I stället kom en våg av raljanta och hånfulla kommentarer.
https://www.svd.se/afs-angrepp-pa-pe...as-pa-facebook

So how did they do in the election? They bombed. AFS's leader promised a political earthquake, but it looks like his party didn't even each the threshold level to get into the parliament (four percent).

In my opinion, Swedes who want to see their country governed by real nationalists – and who still think that they can vote their way out of this jew-created mess – should vote for the Nordic Resistance Movement:

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; September 10th, 2018 at 05:27 PM.