View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2011 #5
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[some comments]

He sums up what I have thought to be true about the hatred towards men and fathers. The things I have seen my female friends do to their spouses and ex-husbands has disgusted me. Men are treated like second class citizens by many women and they justify it by saying they've been held back, mistreated, and so on. So instead of changing it positively, they're doing to men what they feel has been done to them (if not personally then to women they know). Many women wield the law over their husbands and ex-husbands like a sword, and are willing to use it for even the most minor of offenses. Two wrongs don't make a right and this leaves men feeling dejected and hurting, children without fathers (and sometimes neither parent), and women who are miserable because they can't find a "good man."

It is unfortunate that he felt the only route out he had was to set himself on fire. His words need to be heard by many more. My own reading and research shows that he's not that far off on the numbers. I like the concept of "The Second Set of Books." It is an excellent term for the policies and procedures that have nothing to do with what the law says. His point about the middle class disappearing because of these domestic issues is an interesting one and I think if there was some research done, you'd find he isn't far off on its impact on the economy and middle class way of life.

Estimates are there are 330 suicides per month due to what family courts do to people. It is not the divorce; it is the impossible child support orders, required even when someone is unemployed, the $78,000 legal bill from the divorce and custody battle (U.S. avg. according to The Wall Street Journal) and a shameless money collection system that drives people into bankruptcy, hiding and worse. Mass. "child support" is two to three times what other states order and there is no rational basis for it. Many people are ordered to pay 100% or even 300% of their actual income. Lawyers make these laws to generate income for lawyers. Like Senator Cynthia Creem who has 6 divorce lawyers in her family and is singlehandedly stopping divorce law reform to save parents and children from this abuse. This is just another murder on their list. Lawyers want custody battles and the state gets federal monies through the Social Security Title IVd program. This is essentially a six figure bribe to ever y state and every divorce judge to separate dad from their children. This program pays all 50 states BILLIONS annually to drive fathers out of their children lives. When a judge orders sole custody they make a SIX FUGURE sum for their judicial system and the state. This is the dirty little secret of the child support industry machine. It kills 10 people per day currently. Tom Ball was just another statistic to them. These people are EVIL.

http://www.mass.gov/courts/childsupp...guidelines.pdf

This is a MA Child Support Calculator. It's interesting to play with it. It seems as though the cost of Child Care is rolled into the equation as well as health care costs.