View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2019 #1
Erik T. White

Lightbulb Whites should take a lesson from a legend!!!

I heard a legend some time ago which I just happened to hear a few days ago again.

In my one history course I had to take in college, we learned about the garrison theory of how cities arose. It makes sense, since people with a common race, religion, etc., would build garrisons for defense.

Later the cities began to have walls. Over centuries, many great walled cities arose and watchmen were stationed on the walls to sound the cry if there was a threat to the city.

A legend says that one day, a watchman saw something on the far horizon. He couldn't tell exactly what it was. As time went on, he realized it was probably an army headed to the city. But, he didn't sound a warning cry, as he felt it would disrupt the commerce, the laughter, and the city population would be angered at him if he was wrong. So, he didn't cry out.

He continued to watch the dark mass getting closer. Now he could see that it was invaders coming to sack the city. He cried out then. But it was too late. The invaders surrounded the city and laid it to ruins.

Some centuries later, people erected a monument to the city. The monument reads:

HERE LIES A CITY DESTROYED BY SILENCE

White People MUST learn to speak up and act. It won't be easy to act: however, small and legal actions can be done. Check the laws and ordinances of your jurisdictions. Find out if there is a "community bulletin board" which will accept letters without foul language. If such exist, print out a letter with the slogan:

HAVE A NICE WHITE DAY!!

It's been said that this is not enough. But, actions like this are at least a start.

The White Race must NOT go down because we were silent!!!!!