View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2013 #15
Derrick Beukeboom

I have a couple of theories based upon observations and trying to study these types first hand. Yes, we have known for years that jewish approved social programming via TV, media talking points, schools, leftist control of churches, overall PC dogma is one of the main keys.

Yet, I agree. Something new has arisen and it is from a very dark place. They don't see the irony, nor exhibit any degree of reasoned control.
I can't quite put my finger on it, yet it's kind of like a bat shit crazy, irrational, crazy, screw loose woman...hell hath no fury...

perhaps society has become feminized dominated. There is a true cruelness coming from the heart and brain of the left now. I think it's because the men just kind of go along for the ride for basic fun, career movement, maybe a few shekels.

It's like what you wrote before about men (non-fags) in Church on Sundays. Pleases the Mrs. and a happy wife is a happy life sort of thinking.
Most men don't believe this shit. Too many men are on serious cruise control and the feminzation of debate and society is very noticeable.

One can draw a kind of parallel with the left. The men (non-fags) know when someone has had enough. Male honor code, even in fighting.
Ah, yet a female is truly cruel.

I don't think that many (white)men are in it beyond what's all that different then career girls in the mainstream conservative movement.
A way to make a living, get your name out there, maybe write a book or 2, preaching to the ignorant choir and itz good career.
Lots of free drinks and hardy meals. Safe and secure.

Only NPR type squat when they pee men are the real sickos and "true believers". They are indeed crazy. They were clearly from wife dominated homes.

Now, the left, college educated white women?
Wow. something off is truly there.

I don't know. I have seen some blacks and hispanics with more honor and sense of fairness then most of the extreme left women.
they do want blood. and it really makes no sense...not car salesman shysty like the middle aged left career types. Not minority women who just want to replace and deracinate whites, not direct biological competitors...it's something psychological I think.

These are the jihadists of the left. Not to be messed with if you catch them on a bad day.

Insecure? Yes
Adrift without strong bases? Yes
Angry and vicious? Yes
Projecting their deep, dark fears that real society is not the lie they were fed in school and on TV? Yes

I think that a key component in the rampaging of the left and what they are yearning for is due to a female dominated ethos born out of insecurity and not wanting to face they were betrayed by TV, media, school, etc.

Fantasy is better. Maybe they just enjoy the drama and get off on it.

Maybe it is sexual in nature.
They are angry we are not just dominating the situation and taking care of business. and putting them and the nonwhites back into the place that they subconsciously desire to be in.
Society is beta male driven now and this must be frustrating for many women.

I think they are lashing out on us. Have we failed each other?

or maybe my rambling is looking way too deep into it and it's not at all projecting.

Maybe the leftists are just hate filled assholes and sick twisted bullies who like to hurt others.

I have talked to a few of these types. They seem to truly believe what they are saying. I mean they just KNOW IT ALL.