View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2014 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

[conclusion]

LOVE AND REDEMPTION

When all is said and done, the "mainstreaming" of homosexuality over the last few decades has been a great tragedy. But of all the societal confusion, chaos, and corruption it has ushered in, the most tragic dimension of all is what it has done to people struggling with homosexual and "transgender" attractions and compulsions.

Remember, our conflicts contain the seeds of redemption -- that is, as long as we know we have a problem, there's hope for a change. But if we deny there's a problem, we are literally robbed of the chance to find healing. That's exactly what America has done in buying into the "gay rights" movement. We have betrayed our homosexual brothers and sisters. Oh noes...we have failed our queers! And our niggers!

Glorifying dysfunctionality and corruption, we have relieved homosexuals of their inner conflict they once felt over their condition -- something they desperately need, indeed all of us need, if we're ever going to overcome our problems and find wholeness.

A generation ago, we understood there is such a thing as sin, and that sin is a serious matter and to be avoided. Now there is no societal consciousness of sin -- only limitless "freedom," "choice," and "consensual relationships." Beguiled by our scientific and technological advances into believing we are enlightened, in reality as we move further and further away from our Judeo-Christian spiritual roots, we actually understand lesa and less about ourselves. Most of all, we've forgotten as a society what love is, because supporting and justifying homosexuality is not real love any more than glorifying drinking helps the alcoholic or celebrating smoking helps wipe out lung cancer.

We defend our own corruption at great peril. And if defending that corruption becomes a national movement, as it has with our cultural and legal adoption of the "gay rights agenda," we're all in serious trouble.

In truth, most homosexuals experience guilt and conflict when they first discover homosexual urges. Thus there is a strong temptation -- especially in today's pro-"gay" culture -- for them to "resolve" the conflict by giving in to the compulsion and affirming, "It's okay to be gay." But if they do, there is just no way out for them. For this reason, the most loving stance for others to take is not to serve as enablers of self-destructive and immoral compulsions, but to stand in patient but firm opposition. Not firm butts, but-firms.) In other words, we need to side with the afflicted person's conscience.

In America, we've done the opposite.

"Hating the sin but not the sinner," the classic Christian expression for loving your struggling neighbor by nonjudgmentally disagreeing with his errant behavior, actually has great power -- more than we realize. By resisting the temptation to hate, yet still standing firm against what's wrong, God's love is able to come through that obedient "neutral zone." Maybe you're not strong enough to hate. The queers are. They hate you and dominate you. They make less of you. If you were strong enough to hate and dominate them, there would be less of them. Which you're saying is a good thing. You're saying, in effect, without realizing it: losing is the only moral position. This goes not just for homosexuality but for the entire range of jew-forced social changes.

We started this journey into the world of "gay rights" with the poignant words of former congressman Robert Bauman, who said: "I did not choose to be homosexual. I would change my sexual orientation if that were within my power." Sadly, we've failed Bauman and millions suffering with similar sexual problems by glorifying and pandering to their dysfunction and pretending it's normal.

In the end, we have to ask ourselves which is worse -- the previous era in America, when homosexuals were revilved and driven underground? Or today's America, when the pendulum has swung so far in the other direction that those in the grip of powerful self-destructive compulsions are fawned over and lionized as heroes?

Either way, because the rest of us have failed to find real love, they remain victims.

[end]

I let this crissy sissy run on so you see the traditional christain view of queers. The homo strategy part ended well above. The point is, homos pursued a carefully thought out strategy. That's point the first. And their strategy required mass-media complicity. Or perhaps better put, approval from authority. They had these, and never had any doubt of them. Basically, their strategy of drown out, defame and draw in (desensitize, jam, convert) worked well. Now some WN dolt will think we can just repeat it ourselves, as you often hear dolts say about the black civil rights movement. That's why I've emphasized throughout: you cannot pull off this strategy with newsletters and websites - you require the people broadcasting cable tv to be on your side. Without that, your strategy cannot work. Can't be overemphasized. This is why I came up with the mnemonicism: jews (and could be as well said of queers) are the only people who control the mass media - or need to. They need to, I shouldn't need to say but probably do, because without control of the mass media, jews and homosexualists are a freak-alien-weirdo 2% and 1% of the population. Can't get anything done. With the mass media, they are the functional majority. They simply shame or shut out the competing majority view. Get it?

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 10th, 2014 at 12:43 PM.