View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2018 #134
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)
Default Whoa! ... we got another runner up! lol

Quote:
Biblical prophecy claims the Rapture is coming April 23, numerologist says

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/...gist-says.html
April 12, 2018

The end of the world may be near, if a Christian numerologist is to be believed.

Is The Rapture finally here? One Christian numerologist says a biblical sign strongly suggests it.

David Meade tells the U.K.'s Daily Express newspaper that on April 23, the sun and moon will be in Virgo, as will Jupiter, which represents the Messiah.

For a certain branch of evangelical Christianity, Revelation 12:1–2 describes the beginning of what is known as the Rapture and the second coming of Christ.

The passage reads: “And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of 12 stars. She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth.”

In the passage, the woman is represented as Virgo.

According to Meade, the alignment represents “the Lion of the tribe of Judah,” marking the Rapture, the belief that Christ will bring the faithful into paradise prior to a period of tribulation on earth that precedes the end of time.

Meade said he believes the so-called Planet X, which is also known as Nibiru, will appear above the sky on the April date, causing volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and earthquakes.

[...]

Speaking to the Express, Meade described it as “a unique once-in-a-century sign exactly as depicted in the 12th chapter of Revelation. This is our time marker.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smithwick View Post
Sept 22, 2017

Everyone, this being the eve of the Rapture, I feel it incumbent upon me to inform you of the following good news!
I just want you folks to know that I've doubled my efforts in creating my ministry (the 45001st, one true denomination!, that will guarantee your soul ...), and now have a link where you can sign-up for membership (and remember, for this rapture, if you ain't gotta membership, you ain't goin' (you f***ers~!) (lol)). God bless and amen .

And BTW, no I didn't join the Masons, despite my temporal interest above ... another heaping pile of sheeeeyte I can't imagine anyone having the time of day for anymore. lol F**k me

Last edited by John Smithwick; April 13th, 2018 at 10:55 AM.