View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2019 #3
HatedontMasturbate
Banned

i dunno, those missionaires go to AFrica, and they are far less retarded than Americans, you could live like a king in Africa for a few thousand a year.

African christians are more socially intelligent than most of yer american cities.

i don't think i could go that far, but south americans are pretty cool, if it was good enough for Nazis it's good enough for American rejects.

the leadership of the confederate army left for Mexico, South America 150 years ago, and survived in little towns to this day, the governments down there are pretty chill and laid back. it's only Jew and US meddling that causes 99% of the chaos.

i mean, sure when you are brand spanking new to the place, you gonna go through that sink or swim, but i think it can be done, if you are really socially sklled, not a cmoplete racist fucking idiot , can relate to other cultures and customs and get along. you can get a nice house for $20,000, no taxes, none of these thousands of fucking jew fees in the US for everything. the cities aren't a giant fucking parking lot , full of crazy people working like ants on meth. people just take life easy, they eat, they make love, they enjoy the sunsets, they have babies, they just live their lives, they don't all want to be fucking Donald Trump and step on everone's face to get there