View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2006 #35
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile
The level of your imbecility is truly astounding. You are a fucking retard.
Such language! How intemperate! Tsk tsk, wash that foul mouth out with soap. Are you really an Accountant? I suppose because you 'were there' watching, you can claim to be an expert. Never mind the countless hundreds who were even more 'there' than you. Standing almost underneath, hearing explosions, one Fireman's Helmet blown off from an explosion BELOW. How do you explain that? Geniuses like JP and HD. Nothing better to with your time that sit up nights spewing insults and obscenities at anyone whose opinions differ from yours?

What is an 'independent public agency'? Did the Port Authority have a spare $5.6 Billion to demolish the WTC back in 1989? Know ANYONE with a spare $5.6 Billion?

How do you explain the mysterious collapse of WTC7, was it done with Ray Guns?

Never mind answering, you're incapable of it and that's not your purpose anyway. Like I've said before, you JP and HD polluted the last 911 thread by posting approx 400 of the 500 posts. That made reading the thread difficult not to mention unpleasant for any newcomers who would (perhaps) be distressed by the foul language and invective used.

I was responsible for calling you the three stooges, shortly afterwards you posted Larry, Curly and Mo's picture.

Three guys (I assume, but you might be a girl) what compells them to write 400 posts on to a 500 post thread screeching abuse at the others? 400 out of 500 is 80%!

What makes you three boofheads put insults into 8 in every 10 posts on a 911 skeptics thread?

Are you sure you're an accountant?

Really?