View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2004 #20
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie
Look, with practically several hundred years of racial integration in the US (even if it were more minimal before the 1960s), nearly all of us are "racial cocktails," as you term it. I do agree that some have inherited more desirable blood than others, England of course being one who has not had the benefits of good genetic makeup. However, I don't believe that this was the determining factor. Sabrina Harman, for instance, appears genuinely caucasian, but was also accused of odious offenses. Perhaps the most relevant theory one can draw on for an explanation would be Zimbardo's conclusions on an experiment he conducted in the 1970s with students from Stanford. He set up a fake prison and assigned the roles of prisoner or guard. Surprisingly, things had to be cut short. Why? because student guards were found stripping and sodomizing their imprisoned classmates. Many are prone to committing atrocities when granted any kind of authority, though in certain settings these tendencies are encouraged.
Eh....'scuse me, but I did'nt coin the term "racial cocktail" for this thread - someone else did. Furthermore, I did'nt infer that this....."whatever's" color, had anything to do with her behavior. Though I do believe that people with nigger blood in 'em are a helluva lot more animalistic. Witness the necklacing "fad" that was all the rage in SA not long ago. Some poor s.o.b. being burned alive while women and children mugged for the camera, having a blast all the while. (Funny how over the years, whenever I've seen pics of people being tortured or killed by mobs - and women and children are present to witness these "spectator sports" - it seems like it's always the nigger kids who are the ones showing their pearly whites and jumping up and down, never White kids).

Now, you might be a "racial cocktail", but I've traced my tree back as far as I could, and - as far as I can tell - there ain't no niggers in the woodpile on this end. (Though I must confess to this sometimes inexplicable craving for wah'melon and KFC. What's up with that?)