Full Thread: Mission for This Forum
View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2013 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean West View Post
I like the idea of the Strategy section. Golden Dawn will remain the primary movement. I think I've seen Germany, France, England, and Italy all represented in threads today. There are probably things posted in the Europe section in the individual countries that relate specifically to nationalist activity. I actually printed out a site map a few weeks ago to help me figure out where to put things. If it's any help, the only thing about which I'm somewhat of a stickler for organization is data, so as to find things fast, before the train leaves the station.
Well if you can think of a better way to arrange things let me know. My wish would be to incorporate all the verbal/strategic stuff I have down below with cutting-edge news about nationalism in Europe (and around the world), along with perhaps what-an-imaginary-USA-nationalist-party-could-be-doing. I've sketched my own ideas for a non-traditional White party approach, basically a white ADL with a kernel of lawyers and writers/activists focused on hush crimes. Gaining publicity by holding rallies around incidents like the hush crime of Joshua Chellew, and snowballing from there.