View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2006 #23
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
Then who did fly the jumbo jets into the WTC? Who else would have the motivation for a suicide mission?
Good question. Because it can lead to interesting speculations.

1. Was the US government anytime prior to 911 researching or improving aircraft remote-control technology? USG's own evidence says it was. In fact it was touted after 911 as a method to thwart hijackings!

2. Was the US government anytime prior to 911 researching or improving "mind-control" technology? Definitely. Doctor Delgado and his brain implants and George Estabrooks' MKULTRA hypnotic experiments go back to the 1950s.

3. Was the US government anytime prior to 911 rehearsing or speculating on how much easier things might be if there were a "New Pearl Harbor" to get the goys to fight the Ay-rabs? My god yes. The neocon Zionist "Project for a New American Century" is practically a roadmap to 911.

No conspiracy theory here. It's called "connecting the dots" and they connect awfully well.

That's without even talking about the number of people in the Bush administration with Israeli passports...