Full Thread: Race and IQ
View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2008 #10
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Grossmann View Post
I'm not sure if its all genetics, I'm not a biologist or chemist or doctor so I'm limited in my comments. I think it must have something to do with it. Why else is Africa so impoverished and plagued with crime and corruption. I give the IQ level to cultural differences before I would support genetic reasons. Their culture is 3rd worlds, thus they are ignorant and have no other way to live until they are taught. The USA has sent over brave teachers and doctors to Africa, yet they still do not learn. Maybe it is genetics that keeps themselves down, but I still believe it is mostly Environment and Culture that causes their problems. I'm starting to believe it might just be genetics. I'll read up on this and come back with a scientific response. :-D thank you for showing me this
Does culture fall from the sky? Man creates his culture, not vice versa. Negroids give rise to Negroid "culture", humans give rise to what you see in the Louvre, the Bayreuth Festival, or the Vedic hymns, and wherever one attempts to yoke the two together, the lower corrupts the higher. No one ever came to teach us, but millenia of trying to civilise the Negroid have had no positive results; in fact it has led to dark age after dark age.

Last edited by Sándor Petőfi; April 27th, 2008 at 09:18 AM.