Full Thread: #1 Linder Thread
View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2017 #52
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by remnant View Post
Alex,I do this for a living. Doesn't mean I can't be as wrong as the next guy, but I will recognize an error and come to terms with it faster than the layman.I looked at BTC a couple years ago on the tip of a software guru acquaintance. After some cursory research I was ready to commit some shekels to it, but there was no way to buy it. I had to go to a CVS and buy some kind of moneygram to buy it; That and creating the wallet .etc. the whole thing was nuts. There was no liquid market to take seriously; Then I tried to wire funds to MT. Gox in Japan before they went under , the wire got lost for ten days. The whole thing was insane, so I just gave up. Well. a lot has changed since then, but t still is not easy to fund an account to trade it.
Anyway , my original source on this likes Ether now. It has spiked recently
after the fork issues, but am expecting another spike over the next 2-3 weeks.
I don't have any way to buy it yet, I don't know if I can find and fund an account in time. The other interesting spec to look at is ripple; Go to the forums to find out how to buy it.I am trying to find out myself . Trump/Mnuchin jawboning on the $ and saber rattling has kept Gold buoyant this year. In a strong $ , rising rate environment it will be vulnerable

to a correction if their talk proves to be hot air. I have a small position , will sell soon. Maybe a better entry in the Fall at lower levels, if the stock market pulls back.
Take a look at Martin Armstrong's Blog. He was one of the biggest players back in the 80's before the Feds locked him up. His technical work is really unique and original https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/blog/
Well maybe some out there who are invested in these BitCoins and comparables can tell us how they do it. I have not investigated this at all, just been watching the price for a while. Seems I've read there are actually a few ATMs (Austin is one location) where you can redeem BitCoins in FRNs.

I have never been involved in stock market myself, I do slightly follow it, mostly what the libertarians think is going to happen with it. My impression is it is overloaded with money which must at some point mean a collapse. This is due to Fed activity, ultimately. I believe the Fed, which is Big Jew, will keep doing what it has been doing so long as it's a viable option.

Last edited by Alex Linder; April 22nd, 2017 at 08:36 AM.