View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2003 #3
William Robert
Banned

Default Wow, I never thought of it that way. my first impression was that.....

The 3 "incomplete" people all formed one "american" soldier.

The American soldier traditionally has been depicted as a White Male.

According to the Founders of the Country, so we hear, blacks were not complete with regards to their voting ability, women where not allowed to vote either, and communist zionists would have never been allowed to be represented.

I thought the "so-called white woman" was actually a mestizo lesbian, being "backed", if you will, by the Black and the "White looking" Jew in the background. Please tell me this guy is not a Jew?? and the White women is not a lesbian mestizo.

True, since the draft laws have been changed, white women will be the ones who will actually be drafted, deported, and destroyed. As opposed to the mestizo looking lesbians, that are infiltrating the country at unprecedented rates.

With regard to the new "American Soldier", I was quick to notice an asbsence of American identification.

I suppose these generically dressed new Soldiers are the new rent-a-cops of the global community, if you will, being able to be commanded by any U.N. authorized General from any country, at any time, in any place, for any reason.

I'm feeling so patriotic after seeing the cover of Time, makes me want to run out right now and offer my children to their most holy cause. NOT!

Just kidding, Wow what a great article, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROG
I thought it was interesting, though expected, that the black and White woman are placed in the foreground, while the White man, who is in reality the majority on the front-lines, is regulated to the background.

It looks like a good example of propaganda/marketing to plant the seed, falsely, into the minds of the public that blacks and White women are doing the bulk of the fighting for White men.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/12/21/per....ap/index.html