View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2009 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post
Some of the faileos who don't do journalism, etc as a career were beginning to agree with us on the board, part of the reason they shut down comments to be sure. As long as they didn't have something hinging on holding the "correct" beliefs their racial loyalty was often, at least implicitly, on display. I remember one guy basically conceding your point that faileos have become enslaved by the PC paradigm. "Curlike illiberals" indeed. They know which side their bread's buttered on.
As I've said many times, it's never the readers who have the problem with WN, it's always the owners/writers, for the reasons indicated. It is a general rule that the comments section of any rag/mag is always to the right of the editorial proper.

Quote:
Switching gears, I don't know why Captainchaos doesn't come here, I know he reads the front page. He's still very active over at MR. He'd probably make a good host or at least contributor. Leaders with debating skills and intellect are more in demand with each passing day.
Don't know him, but I enjoyed his posts at Takimag.