Full Thread: Hungary
View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2011 #50
Serbian

Quote:
Sorry but Vojvodina is Serbian and if you want it you will need to take up arms to get it. You also lie that there is discrimination against Hungarians there. They, along with every other minority have more rights than Serbs. Serbia is a country which discriminates against Serbian people only, while every other group has more rights than they enjoy in any other European nation.

Just to expand on this point. The political situation in Vojvodina today is such that ZOG is attempting to tear it away from Serbia by creating an artificial Vojvodinian identity, which it is pushing on the Serbian population there. ZOG's plan for this region is some type of autonomy which will eventually lead to independence. They have local Serbian collaborators in this effort so I dont even blame some local Hungarian separatists who are simply attempting to exploit the terrible situation Serbia finds itself in for their own political gain.

You also need to understand that ZOG will not allow either Hungary nor Serbia to claim exclusive rights to Vojvodina, so your talk of a war is pure nonsense.

Let me ask you a question, would you be happy with Hungarians in Vojvodina being given the exact same treatment as Croatian Serbs? Or would you cry to your western backers like the late jewish Hungarian patriot Tom Lantos, who never missed an opportunity to attack Serbia for its so called 'human rights violations' and 'genocide' in Vojvodina?

You are a pathetic hypocritical piece of garbage.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers