View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2006 #267
Rounder

Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MW88
Although In Europe I think TAA is great. I'd like to see it much more tabloid and aiming at the emotional appeal. Never give them too many facts. They see non-white immigration, non-white crime and general decline all around. So let's not waste time telling them what they already know but give them a voice, a focus for resistance and something on their pathway to ignite their fire of hate!

So here is a suggestion and I will do it to start. Just a small thing but everyone can contribute. TAA is the best thing happening in the USA now and getting the enemy worried. It needs to get into the many hundreds of thousands and fast and Rounder needs money for issue 4. I am impressed by his and Alex's accounting. Financial honesty, now there is a first for the US movement!

So if 100 of us donate $10 a month specifically for TAA production that's $1,000 a month or $12,000 a year. It is easily done and doesn't cost anyone a financial burden.

Glenn, how many TAA printings would this enable?

A good idea?
Thanks for the encouragements, MW88. I established a fool-proof financial accounting system for TAA, beginning with our first edition in Oct 04. I post every contribution on date of receipt, and total receipts (expenses) when I close the books on each edition. This allows everyone to keep track of exactly how much money is received and spent, and how much is in TAA Fund.

No other WN group or publication in the world does this, that I know of.

No salary. No profits. All for the Cause.

Regarding TAA costs, it's only 8 cents per copy to print, then between 4-8 cents per copy to ship in bulk, depending on weight. Mailing out 50 copies costs about twice as much to ship as say 400 copies. Then add on other minor costs such as travel expenses for the 1,200 mile round trip to printers.