View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2004 #16
Rob Roy MacGregor

Rob Roy MacGregor
Default Let me put this in a way, so your obviously simple mind can understand...

The truth will set you free... But first it will piss you off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt
Yes, dumb-ass, it is my 'campaign photo' when I am not showing my core family. Don't you have anything to do in 'the Movement' other than to hide your face and bitch about how you don't like how those who are doing something look like? ....

....Your point, AGAIN, is . . . . what?

--Martin Lindstedt
Republican Candidate for Governor of Missouri
www.martinlindstedt.org

Number one... I have worked in both amateur and professional photography for over 20 years and in that time I feel I have qualified myself to judge a good photo from a bad one as it relates to communication in the general public forum.

Number two... From a professional anaylisis perspective I can't even begin to list the MANY errors I see in that being passed off as a "Campaign Photo". From the lighting, to the background, to the wardrobe, to the absence of eye contact, to the COMPLETE and TOTAL disregard for personal hygiene, etc., etc, et all, ad naseum.

Number three, and the MOST IMPORTANT I might add... The VOTING PUBLIC'S analysis. To the general populace (lemmings AND the enlightened), that "Campaign Photo" will completely SCARE THE LIVING SHIT out of them! It SCREAMS the ever living "White Trash" stereotype.

It looks like you just got back from Wal-Mart, pulled into the driveway in your Ford Pinto, ran into your "home sweet doublewide", guzzled a six-pack of Coors, beat your wife toothless, then snuck into your step-daughter's bedroom for a quickie... after which you finally settled down into your comfy 25 year old beer stained and fart smelling velour Lazy-Boy recliner to work on your second six-pack of Coors while watching your beloved Monday night Football Negro worship fest!

Does THAT drive it home for you Marty???

Martin 'Trailer Boy' Lindstedt

Republican Candidate for Governor -- 2004

In closing I would like to show you how your competition looks after they...
  • Bathe
  • Shave
  • Brush their teeth
  • Get a haircut
  • Comb their hair
  • Put on some clean, decent clothes
  • Hire a competent photographer
  • and SMILE!

http://www.governorholden.com/

No suit needed to look competent...

http://mattblunt.com/

Now... WHO is the "Dumb-Ass"???

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt
...Those who view 'suits' as supreme are not going to vote for me anyway, given what I say. Far better to look 'working class' if one is looking for working-class White votes.

I always come in dead last in votes. I come in dead last because of what I say, not what I wear.

--Martin 'Mad Dog' Lindstedt
Republican Candidate for Governor of Missouri
www.martinlindstedt.org
Oh Really???

Is pride in personal appearance a ZOG "supreme" thing?

Or is it a matter of SELF RESPECT?

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Last edited by Rob Roy MacGregor; April 30th, 2004 at 02:31 AM.