The FreedomSite Blog
Whom the CHRC attacks?
Active and Past cases: 46
Cases the tribunal ruled on: 37
Total complaints received by CHRC: 100
* NOT A SINGLE respondent have ever won a section 13 case before the tribunal.
* 100% of cases have Whites as respondents
* 98% of cases have poor or working class respondents
* 90.7% of respondents are not represented by lawyers
* So far, $93,500 has been awarded in fines and special compensation since May 9, 2003.
* 35 respondents have lifetime speech bans (Cease and Desist) orders and if not followed the victims could face up to 5 years in prison.
[CHRC/CHRT still refuses to clearly identify what is 'hate speech'; what is 'likely' to expose to 'hate' and 'contempt' and what is 'unlikely'. They do not even clearly define the meanings 'likely' and 'unlikely'. The corrupt CHRC/CHRT and Canadian courts' (truth is no defence) judgements are purely subjective and always follow anti White agenda.]
Stephen Harper(Prime Minister of Canada):
"Human Rights Commissions, as they are evolving, are an attack on our fundamental freedoms and the basic existence of a democratic society…It is in fact totalitarianism. I find this is very scary stuff."
(BC Report Newsmagazine, January 11, 1999)