View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2018 #11
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
My own grandfather died over 30 years ago, and I still miss him. What I do feel badly about now is that he was part of the Worst Generation and that he himself fought and killed Germans and Italians in the war, like millions of other Americans did. As much as I berate the WW2 generation, one thing I can say in my grandfather's personal defense is that he never bragged about his "service" and didn't talk about the war at all unless I asked him. Unlike many of the surviving old fucks do today, doddering around in their clownish scrambled-egg veteran caps being worshipped like gods and regaling the fawning kwans about how they saved the world from those evil Nazis and Japs. If my grandfather were still around today, he might be angry at me since I have learned the truth about World War Jew, but I wouldn't care, since I prefer to know the truth than live in some jew-created fantasy world.
Yep , since the end of WW2 , there has been a hot campain to make sure people view the Germans as the sole ones guilty . .

Oh , and I do not just say this because I'm German . .More and more people find out the truth about WW2 in recent times. .