Full Thread: Help!
View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2018 #53
Man of the road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
You're absolutely right, Susan, and the way I see it, there are (at least) two solutions to this problem:

1. To write about aspects of the jewish question that aren't discussed very often here on VNN. Most people know that evil jews control American media and politics, but a large part of the West's population is unaware of the jews' nefarious influence in other countries, so I have taken it upon myself to start threads about the jewish influence in Italy, Sweden, China, Latin America, etc.

2. To try to attract as many people as possible by inviting jews, negroes and white cucks to the forum and get them to debate us. That attracts lots of visitors and generates thread views and keeps things fresh and interesting.
I completely agree with number one, your work on Jew activities outside of White countries is very appreciated.

Regarding number two, I don't think having enemies here would draw more traffic but just pollute the board. If you want to debate them then go to YouTube or Twitter. There is no shortage of assorted anti-White trash on both platforms. Not like they make any "arguments" to begin with. Debating with them is like shooting fish in a barrel and doing so on those platforms is good for recruiting fence sitters. Anyone on VNN already knows the score.