Full Thread: Where Can I Move?
View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2019 #29
Breanna
Eternal Glory

A lot of our women are slim and large breasted. Fair skin, rosy cheeks, blue eyes, blonde or dark hair, sweet smiling faces. A lot of young single good looking women because so many young men are gone away to foreign lands to work or living in the city whereas a good many women wish to stay in their small towns. Most of us were raised by our grandparents in our small towns because our parents had to go away to work, so there are a lot of women in their 20s that have old fashioned grandmotherly like values. I'm not shaming anyone for liking young attractive women T. Garrett I think it's the most natural thing in the world matter of fact I hope Jeffrey will find a woman, get married, and have a family, I just hope she will be white is all we don't need more nonwhites in this world when our own peoples numbers are being threatened thought we were all in agreement about such things on a site such as this. He should realize that the purpose of his sexual attraction is procreation, it isn't an end in itself. The reason I am not friendly to Jeffrey is because his end goal is not to have a white family it is to use women for his own ends.

Last edited by Breanna; January 29th, 2019 at 10:49 AM.