Full Thread: Where Can I Move?
View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2019 #38
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Sounds nice. And then the drugs wore off, right?

Where did you say you live? I don't think you did. I'd say I'm an average white American male who was raised by both of my college educated parents with my siblings in a nice suburb of New York City, NY. My grandparents (both sides) didn't live with us they had their own homes nearby. I had seventeen years of "the good life" with the family and then got thrown to the wolves. Something doesn't sound right in how you describe your life experience and the place you live Breanna.

You and your peers were brought up by your lovin grandparents to be 'old fashioned and grandmotherly' well that just doesn't happen anywhere in the Amerika I know and 'love'. I work like a dam dog just to keep roof overhead and pay zog's tribute, and so do most folks my age. We are tax slaves and surviving in this cesspool imparts a kind of attitude on you. I mean, that's on the planet I'm living on Breanna which I don't think is the same one as you.

Well, I don't think he's friendly towards you and the other 'ladies' here on VNNF because he has found out that in spite of the malarkey you harpies post on forums like this how degenerate and disgusting WN women all are in reel life (as I did a decade ago). But he still thinks he wants a partner that has the same values he has and it's causing him angst. Or he's just nuts, does it really fuckin matter?

I prefer liberal or non political women in my life because on the whole they are much better looking, cleaner, more moral and less needy than the disgusting 'bowel movement' bitches I've had the misfortune to meet in the past couple of decades.

Haha if I ever had the chance to drag one of you slimey scunts down the interstate on the end of a towchain at high speed and get away with it I would just on GP ...does that answer any question you may have for me?

Cheers hunny
Well I shall ignore the rude remarks as I am sure you are after being through some harrowing experience to make you feel thusly and won't take personally your hostility. We are not in the USA, no, but yes life here is just as I describe and no our grandparents did not live together with us and our parents but rather our parents by financial necessity needed to abandon us to be raised alone by our grandparents so they could go overseas to work and send money back to us. Though times are not quite so hard as that now if one lives handy to a hospital or the airport one can make a living with those types of jobs, we are still poor though yes and anyone who wants a family will have to stretch their income and do things like hunt, gather, trap, and garden for enough food to get by.