View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2003 #39
Steve Riddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis Hall
Does anyone besides me get a kind of creepy feeling off this guy "White Will?"
I was going to make a comment here, I posted and edited it several times and I decided not to. The fact is, Lew, I find this whole topic DISTASTEFUL. Slightly sickening. There is this sickly atmosphere of decay, a kind of toxic cloud over the whole business, and I find that although I have very decided opinions on the subject, I honestly don't want to dirty my hands with it. Wallowing in this crap makes one soiled.

I've often wondered if that maybe isn't the true agenda with a lot of this horse shit we see, to make the whole Movement so crazy, so repulsive, so tainted with abnormality and madness and nauseating mindless hate that normal people simply refuse to become involved? I mean, what is all this horse shit in aid of? What racial nationalist purpose does it solve? Why, exactly must we listen to it and wallow in it and plunge our snouts into it?

I say all this because I have noticed since working with JD on Truthcom that the one thing these anti-Covington obsessives demand is that NOWHERE on the internet is allowed to be free of their bullshit. EVERY White racial nationalist e-group or BBS or website or whatever MUST periodically vomit out this mindless, stupid, and completely unjustified hatred against one man. All of us must kowtow to the anti-Covington freak show. All of us must bow down to this insanity as THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN ALL THE MOVEMENT or else we become "Covingtonistas" and we get slandered and attacked and abused by these fucking KOOKS!!!

Now see what they've done, God dammit! They've got ME ranting and raving now.

And you know...maybe that's the object of it all? To get us all ranting and raving about one single UNIMPORTANT subject, i.e. whether one man is a devil or a saint? Interesting way to divert us all from the real issues, eh?

Last edited by Steve Riddle; December 26th, 2003 at 09:38 PM.