View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2018 #443
Jeffrey Smither

Too lazy to find the link but recently a Floriduh Highway Patrol badge fag was fired because he was taped racing a Lambo on Alligator Alley. The Lambo was rented from Miami the news said so probably some spic latino driving it.

The blue nigger was in a Charger. Like you're going to beat a Lambo with that heavy thing. I guess like Air Niggers, badge fags are a hazard driving as well from what I've seen and people post on here. They drive way too fast for no apparent reason other than probably getting to the gas station to get their free drinks.

Hell some of the Floriduh Highway patrol blue nigs are Haitians who can't even speak fluent English. I'll have to find the Jewtube clip but a guy was pulled over carrying and the Haitian was harassing him.

IMO the reasons why we got some of the most corrupt, incompetent and non white blue nigs down here is because the pay is dismal in Floriduh. The Highway patrol pays less than the state of MISSISSIPPI does theirs. Then factor that in with the rising cost of living and housing in Floriduh and the non white population you will get bottom of the barrel to choose from. I recall running into a retired trooper at work and when he first started in the 60s he said he could barely support himself and his son on the crap pay.