View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2008 #1
Scott Clarke

Default North Eastern Alliance...

Greetings. On behalf of East Coast White Unity I would like to extend the olive branch, as well as an opportunity for many local folks to finally take it off of the internet and into the next phase of activism...THE REAL WORLD!

Like I had stated earlier in another thread, I've opened my home up for monthly meetings and have seen attendance grow by a few new faces every month. It is no pressure, it's child/family friendly, and everyone gets along no matter what Organizational affiliation, or lack thereof.

This is the next logical step, folks. You can't complain about how bad your situation sucks and then not take appropriate measures to change things. The opportunity is here, you just need to take the initiative.

We have our gatherings on the second Saturday of every month. Every one of the "regulars" is top notch and checks out. The "new-comers" arrive at a designated area and the security team is dispatched to make sure everything is in order before they are allowed into the actual meeting spot.

I would like very much for local VNNers to take charge of your destinies, pool our resources, and lets grow this alliance like a righteous cancer all across this country. I can only show you guys/gals the door, you gotta walk through it.

For those of you interested in this endeavor, I can be reached through PM's here, at [email protected] , or by telephone at (617) 710-9174