View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2019 #48
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
You all misunderstood what I wrote, so let me clarify.

First, it was in jest. That not withstanding, I'll try to explain it without being too graphic, but that may not be possible, so, if you're eating or have just eaten, please read no further.

First, I said "penetrated by all three," not "penetrated in all three." The post that I quoted refered to men who like to use "all three holes." That is only possible because a woman has three holes down there, a urethra, a vagina, and an anus. (Is urethral penetration even possible? That must be painful!). A man only has one penis, so, in order to use "all three holes," he would have to use them sequentially, one at a time.

I tried to flip this around, but, in order to do that, a man would have to have three penises, and a woman one hole, so that the man would put penis #1 into her vagina, then withdraw and put penis #2 into her vagina, then withdraw and put penis #3 into her vagina. But if I have to explain it, it's not funny. Not that it was that funny to begin with.

Without woman, it would not be a society, it would be an army or a gay alylum.

What we need it to restore traditional roles. Men are the leaders, the breadwinners, and read maps. Women are the followers, the homemakers, and ask for directions. Exceptions can be made for exceptional people, but most people should follow traditional roles.

3 hole wonder is a term Jodi Arias used. I guess Moranbong girls qualify as it because of their hotness.