Full Thread: #1 Holohoax Thread
View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2012 #74
Alex Linder
Administrator

[to the tune of Anticipation: E-vi-scer-a-a-tion]

katana
July 26, 2012 - 3:56 am | Permalink

Many readers are busy people and may not have the time to go through Greg Johnson’s 5,000 word plus essay. For the benefit of those and as a handy reference for others here’s a shorter version.

[Not] Dealing with the ‘Holocaust’

1. White nationalists really need to deal with the ‘Holocaust’ and those picky jews. The following points will show that the best way to deal with the ‘Holocaust’ is not to deal with the ‘Holocaust’! Pretty neat, hey!

2. Let’s redeem Whites from this ‘world’s supreme evil’ accusation by becoming, umm… , all for ethnonationalism! Problem solved. There’s no need to “deny,” minimize, or revise the ‘Holocaust’, because, well, it ‘just happened’ dude, just like the gulags.

3. What is the ‘Holocaust’? (It’s that thing that surrounds us 24/7/365.) What is Revisionism? It’s a really important, necessary, legitimate thing, but we don’t need it!
BTW, I believe that all those revisionists sitting in jails should be released. I also believe in motherhood and apple pie, especially apple pie.
To be quite honest I’ve never really been interested in the studying the ‘Holocaust’ as it’s all in the past and so on, and as such will cramp my style. Think about ‘deep’ stuff, instead of fluffy facts.

4. The standard account of the ‘Holocaust’ is probably true, umm.. no, what I mean is that it could be completely true. But it doesn’t matter anyway.
The Germans should just confess and say, ‘Yeah, we did it!’, and forget about it like the jews have. Let’s all move on folks!

5. Even if revisionists prove that the ‘Holocaust’ is total BS, then what? Nothing because:

* Mark Weber said so.
* Jews will think of something else to pin on us.
* Even one dead jew is a ‘Holocaust’. And what about Annie? She ain’t coming back.
* The pity party for jews will still continue, anyway.
* The jews would sue us for forcing them to believe in ‘Holocaust’ BS. Pain and suffering right there!
* White people love to feel guilty about something, so Whites would just move on to something else.

6. Whites are addicted to guilt and self abasement. The jews have nothing to do with this when you get right down to it. It’s all our fault.

7. Revisionists actually don’t do everything, therefore, they do nothing. In fact, worst then nothing. Something about pruning.

8. Real men don’t concern themselves about the past. Doesn’t matter. Same with memory. Forget it!

9. Tinkering with the ‘Holocaust’ death numbers is irrelevant. Six million or six, it’s still the jews’ greatest tragedy.

10. Something about the most touted lesson of the ‘Holocaust’ being not true.

11.Revisionism is a clumsy way of dealing with the ‘Holocaust’ question, so let’s just admit it by saying it was wrong. Why bother with specialized knowledge and tiresome explanations when you can just say something pithy instead?

12. Let’s tell the jews that they have double standards, but let’s not adopt double standards ourselves. Play fair. Because:

* Jews are smarter than us.
* Jews have power and we don’t.
* Whites like universalism, so better stick with it, even if it is killing us.
* Whites get outraged at violations of universalism, except when jews do it. So let’s channel that rage at jews. Um.
* The New Right is for everybody.
* Jews have thankfully invested a great deal in telling us we are genocidal maniacs. We can make that work for us!
* Revisionism it just nibbling away at the edges (fools).

13. ‘Holocaust’ revisionism is illegal in many countries and revisionists persecuted, so this implies that it’s not effective for our cause. Finally, as non revisionist White Nationalists become effective they are going to be persecuted even more, so there!

14. To sum up I have argued that we need to deal with the ‘Holocaust’ by not dealing with it. Let’s all concentrate on ‘psychological and moral’ stuff, not history or facts.

Anyway, step over it folks! We are doomed, no future, well except for us Nietzschean supermen.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...aust/#comments