View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2008 #45
JewishIsraeli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
Yeah the mischlinge is ruining the entire purpose of this thread. I do find it funny that he used his own facebook picture as an example of "superior jewish gene's" Must be terrible being a jew.

Such a desire to belong...poor mischlinge dog, he's trying to fill his inadequacies on the internet.

Just look at that dog, not quite sure what he wants to be. Hey,Shylock....tell me how some one born on 19th October 1986 could have obtained his engineering degree, started a failure company, served the IDF and became an "inventor" in such a short span?

You're a pathetic little jew, I bet you still live with mommy.
Shylock? thats new...
Finished my degree when I was 20 (it happens).. Company is still profitable and provides paychecks for two industrial designers.. Products that we developed are all over the web.. do your research.. "Served" the IDF?.. Again, do your research.. But this is not about me.. It's about the fact that no one is still willing to give out their personal information like I did... Because you people are scared like rats.. Hiding from the big bad Jew.. Where is this white power I've been hearing about?