View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2011 #6
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_phosphorous View Post
"I imagine her grandfather and the look on his face when I'd say to him 'you killed jews....now look at what this jew is doing to your granddaughter....' "

Does anyone else notice the look in that jew's eyes while he is saying this? This is what you call catching a jew in an "off guard" moment, speaking truthfully, in hebrew, so he thinks only his fellow jews will hear it. Notice how, when he uses the word "Shiksa," they translate it as "Gentile girl," but the jew wise person knows it's real meaning in hebrew is both "abomination" and "unclean meat" or "non-kosher meat"
The amusing thing is that he is the godhead figure of the future international mongrelized man. He looks like a complete blend of Europe, Asia, and Africa, bald to hide his mongrel hair and/or his laziness in grooming, not quite masculine, not quite feminine, a flabby body from eating machined crap and the sedentary lifestyle of the modern international Jew managerial race member.

Just a disgusting, not-human 'thing'.

Tasteless to boot; sticking it in a womans anus is one step away from the Richard Simmons Fan Club in my book. The whites who love it are just as degenerated, and the only reason they think it is so cool is because of this I can do whatever the fuck I want epoch we live in.

Just like tourists go down to New Orleans and attempt to shove the most epic proportions of the most disgusting 'cuisine' in their mouth because they can. Leeroy the looter swimming by with his keg of Heineken while whites slam down their triple batter dipped sausage-stuffed Turducken frosted with cream cheese.