View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2015 #77
littlefieldjohn

Default Zio Rats Stabbed America in the Back on 9/11

Quote:

Let’s all keep in mind on this anniversary of 9/11: It was Zionist Israel and their shekel-corrupted, Shabbos goy minions within the power structure who committed this enormous false flag operation on America’s head. Just imagine the sheer murderous nerve of these lousy GD bastards to do such an evil act — innocent people were forced into jumping off buildings 80 stories up to escape the flames or smashed to bloody bits when tons of exploding concrete and steel came down on their heads.

Still believe the government and media about 9/11? Then you must be dumber than an iron wedge. Spend a little time reading up on it and watch a few videos. I have links over on the left you can go to (plenty of smart, straight-up folks who have looked at the hard evidence), or simply go up to my 9/11 video page up under my crazy masthead. Just spend a little time checking into it all and you’ll see.

No, I’m not saying all Jews in the US were behind it. Of course not. And I’m sure there was evil White Americans and Saudis taking part. Without a doubt. But if you look into it enough, you’ll see Zionist Jews involved from top to bottom. Hell, Israel-loyal Jews were even put in charge of compensation funds (perfect cover to prevent any contrary 9/11 evidence from coming out in victim family court suits).

Just think about the incredible trauma of what 9/11 did to America. But this does not prove what the government says occurred. Logic dictates what happens to random victims during an event is completely separate from motives leading up to said event. It is not proof at all of what the actual perps would like you to believe. Feminine emotional responses, national patriotic fervor and desire to get “payback” among the masses are what these lousy bastards have long known how to manipulate and exploit. They’ve turned it all into a diabolical science and know exactly what buttons to push.

The bastards manipulate us in the media on a daily basis. If you pay the least attention, you’ll soon learn to pick it out. This so-called European “refugee” crisis is rife with the emotional heart-tugging — sure, they might talk about “ISIS terrorists” embedded in the refugees (part of the 9/11 “War on Terror” brainwashing) but never, ever will they go into what all this will do to European White people’s demographics. You can literally see how they carefully forget to mention this hugely pertinent fact — like it doesn’t exist.

9/11 Truth is actually what made me start up my “INCOG MAN” site. Oh, at first I fully believed the “narrative” put out immediately (within minutes after the planes first hit the towers). But the more I looked into it, the more doubts nagged at me. Especially when I heard about Israeli “moving men” getting arrested by local New Jersey cops that day right after they were seen celebrating and high-fiving each other in a parking lot overlooking lower Manhattan on the Jersey side of the Hudson.

Witnesses reported seeing these Jews already set up and taking pictures within just a few minutes of the first plane hitting the north tower or possibly even before, meaning they would have had to have advance knowledge to get there in time. The company they worked for was obviously a Zionist “front” operation of some sort and they immediately closed down (the owner Jew disappeared himself). The Feds rushed to the police station, took custody of the Israeli “moving men” and all evidence; Jew AG Michael Chertoff soon released them all back to Israel. Very little was ever mentioned in the mainstream media about the story. The media rats all know it’s way too dangerous for the masses to hear much about.

These moving men — since called the “dancing Israelis” — even admitted on Israel national TV (not shown in America, of course), they were sent “to document the event.”

Yet nothing stopped the US media from reporting about the plane load of Saudis allowed to take off that day. Of course, that pissed off quite a few Muzzie haters (just like they are supposed to). Since then, it’s come to light (again, not reported) that another plane was allowed to make a quick getaway that day; this one a special Israeli El Al passenger jet. God knows what shadowy Zionist operatives were onboard — all probably high-fiving each other drunkenly across the Atlantic — like the “moving men” — for a job well-done.

Something else strange happened in Mexico city a month later. Two Israeli nationals (one Mossad and one IDF officer) were captured with pistols, grenades and explosives in the Mexican congress building. Embedded Zionists (Mexican Jews — yup, got them down there, too) and backroom foreign influence (Israel sent a special envoy) finagled a quick release. Once again, the US media breathed not a word — even to this day.

Then I learned about WTC 7. Like WWII’s “a bridge too far” (operation Market-Garden), this huge 47 story structure (called the Salomon building in Britain) was a “building too much.” Two planes managed to destroy three huge skyscrapers in one single day. Right. Plus, never before in history has a high rise fire ever been the cause of the collapse of modern steel construction. Never.

I think Building 7 was rigged with specialized high-tech nano thermite explosives to come down, probably in conjunction with the final demolition of the North Tower. My guess is that something went wrong, but they soon fixed the problem, went ahead and dropped the place at 5:20PM, so no one might later discover what was installed; even if they controlled the media and feds, it could have proved dangerous in the wrong hands — like any big mouthed local law enforcement Goyim.

Word had been passed to the BBC that the building was down and they reported that well before it actually did. None should have known. Someone jumped the gun. Street video even has distinct sounds of explosives going off, right before it came down. Physical scientists have pointed out that Building 7 fell symmetrically and at free fall speed — solid evidence of the lower internal structure being taken out by purposefully set charges.

How about all the security camera footage in and around the Pentagon confiscated immediately by men calling themselves FBI? Sure, a blurry three frame shot was finally released after 4 years, but it showed hardly much at all, just a puff of smoke. Hell, they have more video evidence when Jamal shoots Tyrone down at the ghetto corner store over a bottle of Colt 45 malt liquor.

I also believe the business with those Anthrax letters was a parallel Zionist terror paranoia instigating plot. They wanted to drive home the whole hated evil Muslim Arab schtick, just in case people still didn’t put two-and-two together on who the “enemy of freedom” should be. The scientist guy, Dr. Bruce Ivins (who supposedly did it for reasons still unknown), conveniently committed suicide — maybe after he got sick and tired of the FBI harassing him, turning his home upside down twice before he finally realized he was getting set-up to take the fall. Someone non-Jewish had to be found.

Or possibly late night visitors killed him in some high-tech way after force feeding him crushed empty Exedrin pills down his throat, trying to make it look like he died from an Acetaminophen overdose. Which is a medically crazy way to kill yourself. Such a drug would have taken several pain-wracked days (at least three) to destroy your liver, maybe even weeks, till you croaked. You wouldn’t even be rendered unconscious.

Stop and think: If you controlled the media from the top down and had embedded agents all through-out avenues of power with billions of dollars at your immediate command, there’s little you couldn’t get away with. That’s the NWO, folks.

Look at all the Mideast BS that went down immediately following 9/11. Sure, I can see us going into Afghanistan to get whom we believed was responsible, one Osama Bin Laden. Osama served as a great boogieman for American terror stoking for 10 years and said many things about Israel that the US media carefully edited out from American ears (some say Bin Laden was already long dead).

But destroying Iraq was definitely the biggest part to the Jew’s Mideast Agenda. Saddam Hussein used to be a huge threat to Israel, in case you forgot. Israel once attacked them with American F-16’s when they tried building a nuclear reactor (Israeli hypocrite rats know all about building secret nuclear reactors). The Jews had also long planned to turn the whole Mideast region into powerless, mini states, constantly at each other’s throat or massively bribed using our tax dollars not to ally among each other to threaten sacred Israel, which is pretty much the way things have turned out as we speak.

This business with Syria and ISIS has been a huge success for Jewry. One, it paves the way for Israel’s planned final genocides of the Palestinians and Israel hegemony over the region. Two, it causes hundreds of thousands of non-White Semite Muslim “refugees” to flood Europe — further destroying White people’s demographics in our own lands. As some old yiddisher Jew in Miami might say: “What’s not to like?”

Plus, more Muzzies might just prod European Jews into moving to Israel and finally filling up the West bank. Much like how Big Jewry used Adolf Hitler and the Nazis. Little Jews love living in White countries and hate like the plague doing manual labor, so the real power structure has to find creative ways in getting them back to the so-called “promised land” — Big Jewry’s special project since the 19th century.

American tax money won’t do it, since so many filthy Jews are already plenty rich from scamming gullible Goyim for several generations.

Speaking of Goyim, let me just state something here for you to understand: Piles of dead non-Jew bodies mean nothing to the stinking, self-centered Jew. Sure, you got your liberal Jews who act all bollixed up over dead little three-year old Syrian kids drowned on the beach, but that’s all part of the Jew’s inner bedevilment for protesting and general political and social trouble-making, as Jewry is so wont to do.

GESSEN SILO STAR OF SATANThe Syrian “refugees” leaving Turkey are coming ashore on the Greek island of Lesbos — so appropriate since that’s where they got the name for lesbians after this ancient Greek poet babe named Sappho, who was born on the island. Toady dykes today insist she was a fellow lesbian (there’s little evidence); while White man-hating, ugly Jew lezbos (like Russian Jewess émigré, Masha Gessen on right) are all for flooding White lands with Third Worlders — Muzzie or not — just as long as White Christianity, White heteros, common morality and decency, etc., etc. is totally up-ended and screwed over.

See how all the Jew BS comes back in on itself in so many ways? Might be a sign of Satan or maybe even God himself trying to get our attention — hell, I don’t know.

Decent America allowed these Jew devils to immigrate here in the late 19th century from Russia and Poland, soon after tricky-dick Jews infiltrated the ranks of the immigration authorities. Seventy four years ago, we went to war with the Fuehrer man, eventually saving European Jewry so they could invade the Levant. From the very beginning, we gave Israel support, and now send them boatloads of tax dollars and military equipment every year. And this is how they repay us? That’s why I understandably call Jews the planet’s biggest hypocrites and backstabbers of all time. Absolutely.

For years I wondered if it was truly possible these Jews had so much control in America. Even when I came across hard evidence this was the real deal many times. Now these creeps are busy flooding our lands with Third Worlders — soon turning us Whites into a spat-upon minority — all in a long-running effort to create the Jew World Order, an ambition of arrogant Ashkenazi Jews for hundred of years.

Like the island of Lesbos, it’s all connected, folks. There can be no doubt at all the filthy Zionist Jews have long been in a war against us White people in our own lands. They are indeed backstabbing rats of the first magnitude. Have been since time immemorial. Hate to say it, but the Nazis were completely right about the creeps from the start.
http://incogman.net/2015/09/zio-rats...1/#more-121577