Dear White Brothers and Sisters,
Since 2008 / JdF 119, the World Union of National Socialists and its North American affiliate, the NEW ORDER, have been sponsoring a yearly event marking the death of our Führer in 1945. We ask that everyone pause whatever they are doing, and stand in respectful silence for 88 seconds at the moment of his death.
In this way, all of the members of the Movement worldwide come together as a united body, if only for a fleeting moment.
88 SECONDS OF SILENCE
The NEW ORDER cordially invites you to join with National Socialists and other sympathetic White people around the world on Friday, 30 April, 2021 / JdF 132, in observing 88 seconds of silence in solemn tribute to Adolf Hitler, who, on that day in Berlin 76 years ago, fulfilled his earthly mission and offered up his life for a better world to come.
This is the 14th consecutive year in which the World Union and the NEW ORDER have sponsored this event.
Suggested Guidelines for Commemoration:
- East Coast Time Zone: 9:30 am
- Central Time Zone: 8:30 am
- Mountain Time Zone: 7:30 am
- Pacific Time Zone: 6:30 am
- Central European Summer Time: 3:30 pm
- Greenwich Mean Time: 1:30 pm
The 30th of April is a sacred occasion, when his followers will join in a spiritual bond transcending the physical barriers separating them. It should, accordingly, be commemorated with all of the solemnity and respect befitting such an occasion.
- Those observing the 88 Seconds of Silence should stand at attention, where and when feasible.
- Where possible, observants should face a visible representation of the Fuehrer (bust, photograph or painting) and/or a Swastika banner. Some may also wish to light a candle or candles.
- Those at work or school should excuse themselves and find a private location. If they require permission to leave, they should say that they need a few moments for a private religious observance. (Note: The lavatory is NOT an appropriate place for observance, nor is the need to use the lavatory an appropriate excuse to leave the room or work area. In fact, false excuses in general are not appropriate.)
- Where necessary because of time-zone difference, those who would normally be asleep during this time should make arrangements to rise early for the Observance.
Join with your Aryan sisters and brothers throughout the world in taking part in this event!
Secretary General, pro tempore
World Union of National Socialists