View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2006 #22
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.E.Rebel
The GD bottom feeding, scum sucking Jew Kikes must be laughing their kosher asses off at all the division being posted here on this forum! As best I can see, there seems to be a lot of defeatism being posted. The jews are eating all this up and loving it! If you no longer wish to contribute or distribute the TAA then don't! As for those of us here in the northeast, we will stay the course and fight the jew menace any which way we can without crying about it.
The internet is a good tool... until ZOG steps in and pulls the plug, but realistically, how will the masses know about VNN and it's web address without direction from a leaflet or the TAA?
Yeah, we could all sit back day after day complaining with each other the problems our nation faces, talk about solutions... but the TAA is a hands on tool not only to "rock the boat" so to speak, but to tip the damn boat over!
I'm with Rounder! The TAA is too important a weapon in the VNN arsenal to discard
Well said, N.E. Rebel. And coming from a leader of activists who's responsible for the distribution of many thousands of TAAs, and literally hundreds-of-thousands of pieces of other WN literature over the years, I especially appreciate your words of encouragement.

The subversives and other haters of VNN are all slithering out of their holes now to exploit the present controversy in order to demoralize and divide loyal VNN'ers. Their clever kike-alike jibberishes in which they pretend to give honest advice, is blatantly obvious.

Mark my words. Our next newspaper edition will be the most successful yet. And it'll hit the streets far sooner than our enemies hope.