View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2006 #23
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Did you read what I said? I didn't say they didn't work. They do work given enough effort. I was only trying to point out that the return-on-investment is very low compared to that of Internet projects. Not only because of the costs of production but also because it's easier to advertise and easier to be to more targeted with marketing (e.g. posting links on conservative forums where you are somewhat more likely to find a sympathetic audience). Also, the Internet is capable is supporting multimedia works such as TLITS. Printed lit is not.

I agree with Fade on this one. The main task of politics is to spread ideas, not to badger people and call them cowards and so forth. The Internet is the most efficient idea-spreading mechanism ever devised by man.

No argument. I do not criticize the newspapers as an additional weapon, nor do I criticise people who want to distribute newspapers like yourself.

Calling people with whom you appear to disagree subversives or idiots is not helpful.
You talk like a GD kike used car salesman spewing vague, ambiguous goobily-gop, with your "cost effective, return-on-investment" blather. Go read the chronological thread if you want "cost effective", you do-nothing-contribute-nothing parasite. Then take your anonymous, keyboard commando ass back to Phora-Phag. This thread is for ACTIVISTS.