View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2006 #26
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist
Despite the recent controversy attendant to the VNN Blog, I look forward to distributing TAA-4 when it becomes available.

TAA is unique. Unlike other equally worthy publications like TTAL, which seek to entice whites into racial awareness through a more mainstream approach, TAA, with its tabloid approach, hits you like a sledgehammer. It is designed to shock the lemming into awareness. And just like many people who suddenly experience the death of a loved one respond initially with anger, so most lemmings who first encounter TAA also respond with anger. In some cases, it's genuine, honest philosophical revulsion. However, in many other cases, it's because the brainwashing is so thorough it cannot be removed all at once; it must be removed in layers. Read Alex Linder's post on the VNN Blog regarding "whiteness" studies in college. These "whiteness" studies are not designed to promote white emancipation, but to reinforce white guilt and enshrine white disenfranchisement. This could explain why Hajo Liaucius, in his thread, reported that 65 out of 68 total e-mail responses to his targeted distribution were negative.

The other advantage to TAA is the secondary wave of mass publicity generated by its controversy. How many other WN pubs or venues get this mass publicity? Consider the following VNN thread, "Rounder Attacked In 26 Jewspapers In One Day". How many times does Stormfront get publicity in 26 newspapers in one day? National Vanguard? National Alliance? The only others to get this type of mass publicity are the NSM with their rallies. AR recently got mass publicity, but primarily because former ADA Michael Regan got fired from his job for attending the conference. While one-on-one interaction is the most effective approach, mass publicity helps generate mass awareness. Furthermore, TAA media inquiries are funneled to someone who has long-term experience in working the media, namely Rounder. It also promotes unity of response and unity of command.

We cannot succeed in our mission if we're not willing to be flexible and imaginative and experiment with novel approaches from time to time. Until proven to me otherwise, TAA remains worthy of my time and effort. Those who think otherwise, I wish them success in their chosen form of activism. However, I urge you to wait and see what TAA-4 looks like before giving up on it.
I couldn't agree more, A.A. And it's what I've said since TAA issue 1. Alex is super effective towards his target audience, which is the brighter, more intellectual and better educated youth.

And as you'll see in my new thread in Main Discussion, I'm publishing an additional tabloid newspaper, entitled: "The White Survivalist", which we'll direct towards the middle and lower income White working masses.

Alex says he'll publish 2 editions of TAA yearly. With 2 yearly editions of The White Survivalist, that'll make 4 all tolled, thus quarterly.