View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017 #320
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
That's another thing, fuckers freaking out about guns.

Here in Floriduh we are not an open carry state like Kansas or Missouri for example. People in this fucking state have been arrested for accidently printing before.

A better bill was just submitted to fix this but it was just killed in committee once again. FL is not that pro gun compared to other states. Carry laws are very restrictive.

In Missouri I was carrying once at the gas station and my shirt blew up from the wind and showed. Cop walking in saw it, looked and just kept on walking, didn't say a word. In FL that would likely get a swat response.

I would assume the law enforcement is so bottom of the barrel in AZ maybe due to the very low pay there and muds.

Here in Floriduh they're some of the lowest paid, hence the low quality badge fags we have. Some of the worst I've ever seen. Fucking Mississippi pays their state troopers more than FL which hires Haitian troopers.
You see video after video of cops begging niggers on baff salts to stop trying to bite them before they even taze.

But hysterical gossip about this White man=long drawn out murder. As Ray pointed out in I think another thread, they had ways to get him detained and cuffed, the crawling and long production number not necessary.

Re weapons: when I had to work in the middle of a city I carried a flip out knife, and forgot when I got on the bus that I had it in my hand (I usually put it up upon boarding the bus). Weapons are prohibited on buses. Driver just looked at me and grinned and nodded, as if to say, 'it's okay, good idea.' I didn't look scary, lol. Even in a largely White, median sized city, it is dangerous.

If cops don't knock you down and kill you (for not IDing yourself when walking), niggers will (to steal or to satiate their sadism).