View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2018 #3773
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default National Alliance Bulletin - March 2018

Page 6

Quote:
Speaking of The Best of Attact! and National Vanguard (BANV), we announced last month that we were in the process of having that book reprinted. That process has been slowed. The book's odd, large size will require re-formatting to meet modern printing standards. The same company that printed the original 1984 edition was bought by our current printer, but they didn't keep the 34-year-old files. We will adapt to get BANV back out to the public to influence more of us like it did you, me, and so many others.
Last month, Willy wrote....

National Alliance Bulletin - February 2018

Page 5

Quote:
A couple of months ago we mentioned our desire to republish the long out-of-print 1984 classic The Best of Attack and National Vanguard (BANV).

We are now in the early stages of preparation with our printing house to get this popular book of ours back on the market. We do not have a delivery date now, but will price this reprint of BANV at a reasonable price, depending on our costs. We will order sturdy, custom-sized cardboard mailers for this coffee-sized book, just like the ones we used for its shipping it in the old days.
When I read Willy's February's announcement above, I nearly fell out of my chair laughing, March's even more so.

Three months into Willy's "chairmanship" (January 2015), he did not even know who the printer was for NVB's eleven books. Remember getting an email from Willy asking me to find out for him. Willy then informed me five of the eleven NVB's files were gone forever because "someone" forgot to pay the annual storage fees.

I then put together the only complete collection of Best of Attack! and National Vanguard Magazines in existence. Willy should have them @ his pole barn, if the moron hasn't lost them by now. Willy has been talking about reprinting BANV for three years.

Maybe Willy will tell his fan club in the next Bulletin he finally got around to getting BANV "reformatted" and ready for the printer? Doubt it, he still has an upcoming retrial for his six month conviction from two years ago to deal with.

Next week, there will be yet another pretrial hearing. And it drags on....

(Just a reminder, it was back in September 2015 when Willy attacked a female National Alliance employee.)

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; April 19th, 2018 at 07:58 PM.