View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2018 #3774
Randolph Dilloway
Banned

Default Will Williams, David Pringle, SPLC & the Kansas City Star

While working on my next post for Willy's March Bulletin, commenting on Willy's recent letter to the ACLU requesting they sue PayPal and Stripe on behalf of the Cosmotheist Church, I realized I have yet to discuss the biggest story of 2016 for the Willy Alliance - the Jo Cox assassination by long time supporter of the National Alliance, Thomas Mair. Notice, I did not say member. Whether he was a member at one time or not, I have no idea.

Back in late April, 2016, after finally getting the title to the truck, I left this forum, thinking I was done with it all.

Then two months later, British MP Jo Cox was assassinated, and within hours, Willy types a dumbass post (CensorFront scrubbed it, but here it is from the Daily Mail.) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...up-leader.html)

Quote:
'She put a target on her back': Sickening words of US neo-Nazi group leader 'supported' by Jo Cox's accused killer
Williams said: ‘I hear that she loves the idea of bringing a bunch of Muslim refugees from Syria or wherever.

‘You can see how people would be opposed to that. So she put a target on her back. He [Mair] is the effect.

‘The cause is clear to him and he’s reacting. That’s how I look at it.’
Then the SPLC came out with the following article:

Alleged killer of British MP was a longtime supporter of the neo-Nazi National Alliance
June 16, 2016
https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...ional-alliance

Note at end of article the NVB receipts were added the next day: "Added June 17th at 845 CST"

Doing a search, I noticed the first reporter to cover this story was none other than SPLC asset and long time friend of Will and Sveta Williams, Judy Thomas. They have been friends since May 2014. When Judy Thomas went on vacation back in 2015, the NAHQ staff received a phone call from lonely Sveta who missed her lady friend, 'we can't have normal friends like most people.'

June 17, 2016 03:09 PM
Brexit suspect had interest in material from U.S. white nationalists
BY JUDY L. THOMAS
http://www.kansascity.com/news/natio...e84445822.html

Will Williams did a series of interviews with SPLC asset Judy Thomas the prior year? Here is the article:

Landscape of white nationalist groups is changing
BY JUDY L. THOMAS
April 23, 2015 11:57 PM
http://www.kansascity.com/news/speci...e19361271.html

Quote:
In a series of interviews, Williams told The Star that he and Kevin Strom, who served for many years as Pierce’s right-hand man at the National Alliance, are reviving the organization.
Wasn't just a series of interviews, they talked with Judy Thomas nearly everyday. And of course, Judy passed on the information to the SPLC.

Some of you may remember how closely Will Williams was working with Kansas City Star's Judy Thomas during Glenn Miller's murder trial back in 2014. Will Williams promised to get an exclusive confession out of Glenn Miller in exchange for more publicity. For the Kansas City Star's expose, Will Williams was more than helpful to Judy Thomas. Willy gave her Craig Cobb's e-mail and new private cell phone number and told her, 'Craig will be willing to talk to you.' Willy did that without asking Craig first. Willy was a wealth of information for Judy Thomas.

Dr. Bob noticed something written in a SPLC article at the time...
https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=2668
Quote:
How did the SPLC know that Williams and Svetlana were expecting a baby this year? I suspect that Williams is still in close contact with the SPLC.
The next day, June 17, 2016, Willy @ CensorFront:
Quote:
Speaking of "gay hipsters," how 'bout that queer Muslim who wasted 49 people the other day in Orlando, mostly queers, lesbians, transexuals, zoophiles, necrophiles and coprophiles. It was Queer Puerto Rican Night at that "gun free" nightclub so this nutty Jihadist's final body count should have quite an impact on that special Puerto Rican pervert community. Atta boy, Abdul! It was reported that Abdul had a few unkind things to say about Jews. That must be why his deed is being called a hate crime.

MSM are all aflutter today about some liberal female MP being killed in Great Britain. Her alleged killer apparently purchased some books from National Vanguard Books 17 years ago. That's the story, according to the "hate" experts at the Southern Poverty Law Center. Former Alliance employee Randolph Dilloway, terminated by me a year ago, secretly scanned copies of old NVB invoices and sold them to the SPLC. That betrayal by SPLC informant Dilloway is what drives a large part of the SPLC soap opera, and probably will for years to come as SPLC leaks who may have purchased NVB material decades ago as "proof" of something. I notice from the old invoice SPLC publishes that, along with some manuals published by the U.S. Department of Defense, the alleged killer purchased Secrets of the Runes and the exquisite $150 Kunst in Deutchland. What does that prove?
For me, it proves it was probably Will Williams who sent the old invoices to the SPLC.

Some time ago, when Lucky Jack/David Martin Pringle popped in to hurl vindictives at me, I asked him what he discussed with two FBI agents for 40 minutes on Monday, June 25th 2016, who visited the NAHQ to ask just three questions about Thomas Mair. Of course, Pringle ignored me. There were witnesses who overheard what David Pringle told the FBI agents and recorded the conversation.

Pringle went on and on about me, who had nothing to do with any of this, and accused the individual who took over my job, of filming him and Laura Lee committing sex acts while grilling. Michael did not even own a video camera.

That last part had me rolling in laughter. From the porch and kitchen window of the Gate House one can see everything going on. Pringle must have been high on drugs when the feds visited.

I should also point out that I recreated the books from 2008 to 2014 while working at the NAHQ. Wasn't even interested in the prior years, and did not even know where the earlier invoices were stored or if they were even there at the time I started working in December 2014.
Wasn't until April 2015 when I found out the NAHQ was raided by the EPA, BATF, JTTF, DHS, and a Pocahontas County Sheriff's deputy a few weeks prior to me starting work there (November 2014). Yep, they backed up a white box truck and loaded it up with what they wanted to take.

Incidentally, Willy never did ask what was taken in that raid, or asked for the return of anything since then. He did not want me to know about it. All I knew back when I first started working, there were a lot of missing documents and records.

For three years, Willy has been pointing the finger at me, yet the more I look into this, all the fingers are pointing right back at Willy.

Last edited by Randolph Dilloway; April 19th, 2018 at 08:15 PM.