View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2006 #42
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett
I've got to cheat a little since the TAA#3-A thread is closed.
Walter Ring and I distributed 180 TAA-#3-A's in Crewe, VA tonight (Jan. 19) Robert E. Lee's Birthday.
Walter, SA Mann and I had a little fun today in Farmville, VA we all went to here Morris Dees speak at Longwood College. We went to confront him during the Q&A part which we were told by the program organizers would happen, it didn't. So we had to rattle him a bit during his book signing afterwards, I got him to sign the SPLC report with my picture on it, he looked shocked by that and I told him Tom Metzger says hello. He got out of his chair and making a fist gently tapped me saying everyone has a right to speak, after all he said against the pro-Whites on the internet that was a little odd. Walter got him to sign a White Southern Happy Birthday Lee card he made, and SA Mann got his digs in too. The event organizers chased us down afterwards asking for interviews with the school paper which we gave. All in all a fun Robert E. Lee Birthday.
Just another "day at the office" for Ron Doggett. That son-of-a-gun has taken part in more public activisms than anyone in the country. And for over 2 decades. Not an exaggeration. Hat's off to Walter, Ron, and SA Mann.

Hey Ron, I can just see the expression on Dees' face when you told him Tom Metzger said hello. Scared the crap out of him, I guarantee. I'll bet he looked around nervously, thinking he was surrounded by the "enemy". And with big, Tarzan-looking, Ron Doggett stairing him in the face.

Make sure yaw'll get a copy of the school paper, if you can, and post it on VNNF.

Ron, Walter, and SA Mann have INITIATIVE and Chutzpah !!! Oh, glory day !!!