View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2017 #39
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
I don't see them mentioned, but 'Confederate Keepers' issued a statement:

"..The Confederate Keepers President Michael Madden:
The Confederate Keepers will not be at the rally on Aug. 12th. We do not agree with Jason using our heritage to spread his hate. We are about love and spreading education on the war for southern independence. He is using Gen Robert E Lee's monument at LEE PARK because he knows he will get media attention. Yes he has the right to free speech, but that doesn't mean our southern heritage groups need to stand next to a known hate group. I highly condemn this rally as should everyone else. I've watched Jason for some time now and he talks about the statues maybe two mins then bashes other races. People of all races fought for the south. That statue and the Confederate battle flag is not just white heritage but black, Indian, Spanish, etc.... I've had a few debates on this subject. I agree move it out of Lee Park because hate has no room in our heritage. My ancestors fought beside blacks, Spanish, Indians, etc.... They fought for a free south, smaller government and states rights. To the ones showing up, I wonder what you're gonna do when he turns his subject to hate on your race? This rally shouldn't happen!.."

So...yeah, Michael thinks the entire rally should simply be about the statues.

Someone should ask Michael why the demographics in the South/crime after reconstruction/or Lee matter if you can't discuss it in the context of it being a racial matter.

They are not removing all things destructive and black, they are removing historical monuments of the people that founded the State. So to claim these things are some kind of 'hurtful reminder' of the past, nigger stuff is a hurtful reminder of the present. All Drake posters and Head Shops should be smashed to smithereens, in that case.
Somebody should tell that Confederate Keeper idiot that had the term "hate group" existed in 1861 many Northerners, abolitionists and similar ilk would have called the entire Confederacy a hate group.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor