Full Thread: #1 Linder Thread
View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2017 #96
Robbie Key

Strange that Spencer preferred 'identitarian' to White Nationalist. Usually I'd put that down to some sort of cowardice but Spencer is not a coward by any means. To me, 'identitarian' is just another nebolous term originating, as usual, from the French scene. When in comes to White politics, Americans have nothing to learn from France.

Quote:
Don't agree with that, white nationalism is clear: a nation for our race. Those who dislike the term always then construct the strawman that we want to meld nations of Europe into an America 2. We don't. WN is recognition that all whites have interests in not being killed, harassed, legally discriminated against or endlessly mocked by (((media))). And they are - in Europe no less than in America. The EU is scarcely different from the ZOG machine in America in intention or power.
100% agree with this. WN is just the political expression of the recognition that we Whites, as a race, no matter if you're Spanish, Swedish, Russian or American are being deadly threatened by an alien force, namely the Jews. And that we as a collective have to come together and defend our kind. What happens afterwards is a completely different thing IMO. I think there are different solutions for different nations, personally. Italy is very bound to its different regions, and even small villages, for the most part. While Sweden (same goes for all of Scandinavia really) is a very established and homogenous country throughout our territory, on all levels.