View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2010 #2
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by N. Wolf View Post
Hello everyone

I'm actually Shadow Watcher over on Stormfront.

I sent a copy that deleted post from KennewickMan (as copied by PARYAN before his post was deleted too) to 30-something people on SF and told them to send it to more, so a large number of people there are now aware of Stormfront's bullshit.

Trouble is, after a while some strange thing happened and my private messages, comments on accounts, and any posts on the forum anywhere are not visible to anyone except myself (as far as I know). They're not moderated or anything because I can see them myself, but only I can view them.

Whenever I send a PM to anyone besides myself, it gives me this message in the top right of the screen:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/class_dm_pm.php on line 698

I don't know what the hell this is, but I am sure that it's part of an action against me by the moderators. I recently sent enough emails to a friend of mine (who owns the account named VMarin) to convince him to tell the people I was talking to what happened to me. How interesting that they banned him very recently, after he sent the messages to those people.

Funny thing is that all of my posts as well as VMarin's are now invisible to everyone except moderators.

No doubt JohnJoyTree the mod is a figure in this, and is probably going through to delete anything that gets in the way of their plans.

I hope that place gets flooded with nothing but Jews, trolls, and infiltrators who don't pay that corrupt, blinded fool Don Black anything.
Welcome. Stormfront is full of Zionist trolls, many of whom are Mods and Admins.

Jack Boot identifies as a Zionist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Boot
As a matter of fact, I'm happy to defend Israel on several counts.
A Zionist is one who defends Israel.

It is clear they sold out to plan for their retirements.