View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2010 #20
N. Wolf
Legionary of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDK View Post
I've got to admit I've not felt the censure, if any at all since i've been a member.

I post and post, call out the enemy especially the jew and their tribal behaviour all the time. I think the issue maybe personal, if not, it's something about members butting in and getting involved in other arguments and defending their argument whilst forgetting what they've posted in the past. Believe me, that can be a long post count too.

I'm my own person, I just post my posts, if they don't like what i say i don't argue. I know I'm right in what i post otherwise i won't post it.
The mods at Stormfront never did much to me either (until, of course, very recently as I explained). However, as KennewickMan points out through his past observations, some mods like JJT actually go back to certain old threads and delete some posts that make good arguments.
I'm pretty sure that eventually some of my posts would have eventually been deleted too, meanwhile no one realizes that we have fewer good posts for the ignorant ones Googling info and coming across SF.

The fact that they ghost-banned (I explained what this is earlier) me, VMarin, PARYAN, Brutal Defiance, and others (believe it or not, The Oldman too, but that was requested) shows me what they're all about. Just imagine how many thousands of useful posts have been lost.
Even that "All the Information You Need" sticky thread by VMarin, which got so much praise from various members, is now gone and probably never coming back. If you ever saw that thread, just look in the Ideology & Philosophy sub-forum on SF, it doesn't exist anymore.

MDK, you have to realize that some major figures at Stormfront are no longer part of the White Nationalist movement, they're part of a "moderate conservative" group that's planning on "sucking up" to the Jews. Stormfront is slowly being changed more and more to fit Jewish standards ("moderateness").

It's as Yehuda_Abraham the mod said to me in a private message before he left, they're planning on making it into a sort of "BNP-lite" (his words quoted there).