View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2010 #9
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking land of the fee and home of the slave

The jews are so bold these days because they control the US government, they couldn't give a rat's shaved ass what we think.

If you pay taxes in this country, a portion of it goes directly to Izrael. And if you dont pay what the government feels is your 'fair share' of it theyll send men with guns to seize your property and drag you off to be slammed in a metal cage.

I brought this up with a bimbo bureaucrat at IRS over a tax liability issue, ya know the plain fact that I'm appalled over the tribe's treatment of palestinan arabs and don't wanna finance it with my hard earned money, and she said she'd send Tel Aviv a memo and they would cut me a refund check for my portion of Izzy's foreign aid.

Some of you seem to think that rational argument makes a difference with people in America, well get that idea out of your head ...it doesn't. White americans would sooner believe that you saw space aliens (cos they saw something like it on teevee) rather than the fact that jews lord over them ...it doesnt compute with what they think they 'know', what their friends say and what they've been 'taught' in our fucked up schools.

The ONLY thing most people understand in my country, as anywhere else is authority ...the kind that comes from having a gun placed to their heads.

Freedom my hairy white ass!

Last edited by T.Garrett; January 23rd, 2010 at 02:20 AM.