View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2013 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre-Marc View Post
The author is a jew. What's his stance? Is the book worth reading? Thanks.
Yes, it's short, only 133 pages. There were a number of things I hadn't realized, such as the fact that Switzerland, although its confederation is very old, went through a number of different changes, was influenced, in the 1800s, by the American constitution.

The basic trick is to create a nation, with necessary national forms and institutions, without destroying the cantons, the component parts, which are the independent nations which came together in the first place to form the confederation. This is a very difficult thing to do. Switzerland may be the one place on earth that managed it pretty successfully. My view is that something like this could be arranged in North America: multiple white states forming a confederation for racial defensive purposes. Besides race, whites forming this state could go their own way on economics and the rest, since whites don't agree on these things. Hell, whites don't agree on race, but Whites do. But that disagreement is too profound to be compromised on, since the mongrelists have proved unwilling to let the Whites go their own way - i.e. by rescinding Constitutionally guaranteed right of free association.

What the book also shows is that you need a good deal of quality people to pull off a Confederation over time, because there will be all kinds of difficulties, both internal and external, that will threaten to rip it apart. Factions will get angry, you need calm, mature people to create the kind of compromises that preserve the basic order.