View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2012 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

I'm looking for people to explain money in their own words - as briefly and clearly as possible.

Rick - as for what you posted above, a few observations.

I don't trust Richards. I believe he has ulterior motivations. The fact that "GuessedWorker" lets him edit Majority Rights compromises that site. The reasons I don't trust Richards are many, but begin with him claiming Duke, Zundel and I are all controlled opposition. That makes him not wrong but a liar, a deliberate liar. The other folks who have made this bogus claim were associated with Eric Huffschmid (sp?), who made a graphic to that effect years ago. I belief the liar known as "The Skunk" may be associated with Huffschmid's crew. More recently, when I was commenting at MR (which was all erased, a thread of more than 1,000 responses - now gone, when I checked recently, unless I missed it), known liar Richards claimed VNN was obviously controlled because it made no mention of the Mossad being responsible for 9/11. I pointed out we have a sticky thread on that subject, making just that accusation, in one of our top two forums, and it has hundreds of thousands of views, probably more than any other single thread in this forum. So Richards is, as I say, a known liar, and should be ostracized by all honest men on our side.

Getting back to money...

Quote:
Now comes the great untangling, I think. There seems to be an anti-Austrian movement, of unknown origin. It is more or less tied to the advocacy of a public interest, non-fractional fiat Keynesianism. Print and spend- no loans , no usury, no jew middlemen. The system is to be run by the State.

Here is where they get angry- they say that Austrians put the blame on government for creating money, when the blame should go to private, selfish bankers.
Wasn't Banjo Billy pushing Zarlenga? I glanced at Z's book, it made no sense to me.

In my opinion, no one can be trusted with the counterfeiting machine. Just because someone says he's doing it for the good of the race is no guarantee of anything. It's like the argument over big government. Is it inherently bad for Whites, or is it just that the wrong people are running it? I say the former.

It seems to me, until I see it plausibly argued otherwise, that money must be tied to gold, and competing currencies allowed. That way we don't have to rely on fallible men because if they try to cheat, the market will reject their bogus currencies. The NS claims for government deficit spending come from two quarters - specifically, WN who are former ZOG employees (military or bureaucrats), and those who lack the intellectual ability to spot the problems in "best interests of the race."