Full Thread: Autism
View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2017 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Remember, the definition of jew isn't: "any random greedhead or asshole we hate."

It's a specific accusation about racial (genetic) membership in a specific race. Here.

My understanding is that VNN's rules are strict about accusing someone of being a jew without evidence.

Evidence, I take it, would be one or more of following:

a) DNA test
b) declaration by the person himself
c) widespread public agreement by jew community (e.g., JTA, ADL).

As Alex Linder pointed out, accusing someone of being a jew is as serious as accusing that person of murder. It isn't a casual insult to throw around because "big nose" "name sounds jewy" "went to X college" "has a lot of money." Those are, as you point out, indications that further research should be done, not proof.
I agree.

I declared the Industry Jewish, and stand by that. But my mention underneath that of Shkreli could be interpreted as that-he works for and with Jews and is an prime example of Jewish Pharmaceutical Co abuse and hedge fund/financial abuse. He is one of the most talked about assholes as of recently, due to the controversy of upping the price on lifesaving cures.

I also linked to the Vaccine Injury Comp Program, to make a point about awards for undisclosed amounts for vaccine injury-that was not about declaring someone Jewish, either.

I did not directly say he was Jewish-I linked to his Wiki that describes what he and his Jewish Pharma Co buds did, as well as his Jewish Hedge Fund buds. I don't know if he is one himself or not-but could've worded the post more carefully. I was referring to his Company and what he and (((they))) did and typically do.

The Industry, and the biggest players, like Merck, are Jewish, as I said.
He's a criminal level dirtbag also, like I said.

It is important to make clear what one is citing and why, point taken. Several sites say he's Jewish. But if you look for verification, it's not there. One source says his Father's family were adopted in WWII by a family with the 'Shkreli' surname, and he's part Albanian. No proof of the adoption accusation, however, if you dig deeper. It's declared on several sites with nothing tangible to prove it up.

My point was about the Companies that run the show. He's a player in that, which is why he was cited, because he's an extreme example-people died because he increased the price of a drug 5,000 times over. He was also arrested for fraud.

Another bastard in the very Jewish Pharma industry, for example, is the guy who took Shkreli's place at Turing Pharma. Ron Tilles.

Also charged with fraud and having illicit offshore accounts.

Is he a Jew? I dunno. Tilles can be a Hebrew surname, but can be English.

Definitely a typically scummy hedge fund asshole, though.

A woman with the surname 'Jew' is on the board at Shkreli's other company that he founded, KalosBios, lol.
https://www.crunchbase.com/person/jeanne-y-jew

I've no genealogical background on her, and am not declaring her a Jew.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; February 9th, 2017 at 04:26 PM.