View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2016 #7
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

The Jewish War on Free Speech

(14/06/2016)

In the latest instance of jewish attempts to crush any and all criticism of them as a group as well as any negative commentary about Israel whatsoever. A young lady named Emily Austen – formerly a Fox Sports sideline reporter – has been fired for making 'racist' and 'anti-Semitic' comments in a Barstool Sports video that appeared on Facebook and which is completely unrelated to her work at Fox Sports. (1)

Austen's 'insensitive and derogatory comments' were to suggest that Mexicans weren't particularly intelligent – which is true incidentally – and making a 'stereotypical remark' about Chinese people. However I cannot help but feel that Austen's real 'crime' was making a couple of harmless negative comments about jews explicitly based on her own experiences with them.

I quote:

'Austen’s broadcast Thursday included a rant about Jewish customers at an establishment where she worked in Boca Raton, Florida: “The way I used to talk to the Jews in Boca. … I just didn’t care. They would complain and b—- about everything. I gave a guy, delivered his beer, and he was complaining to me that there was too much head. I knew that he was a stingy a– and he wasn’t going to give me a tip.”' (2)

Notice that Austen is talking from her own experience here and she even said 'Jews in Boca [Raton]' which is a qualified generalization. Clearly she is talking about behaviour she witnessed and was subject to from customers who she knew, or supposed, to be jewish.

There is not anything particularly negative in her comments as she says the jewish customers who she said 'complained and bitched about everything'.

The irony is that this type of behaviour is so common in the jewish community that they even have their own word for it: kvetching.

Anybody who has spent any time around jews or in Israel knows that jews very regularly kvetch (especially when it has to do with a good or service they purchasing/using) so I really don't see what anyone is getting on their high horse about here. Austen is making a perfectly correct comment the truth of which is even validated by the own members of the subject community and while it is negative: it doesn't make it any less true.

Or are we to believe that jews don't ever engage in behaviours which cause them to be viewed in a negative light now?

Austen also states that she knew he – the specific but anonymous jew that she is referring to – wouldn't give her a tip because he was stingy with money. This is certainly an opinion that has been raised on many other occasions by other people (who were predictably also immediately accused of anti-Semitism). (3)

I wish that we could be grown up about this and simply acknowledge that jews can and indeed do bad things, but oh no. Any commentary that may cast the chosen people in anything less than a totally favourable light must be ruthlessly suppressed no matter how unimportant or tangential it is to individual jews and/or their group interests.

Moving on it has emerged this week that a spate of DDoS (Dedicated Denial of Service) and hacker attacks on websites associated with the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement have been coming from Israel. (4)

There is no particular surprise there. However according to 'Electronic Intifada' these attacks have come just days after the Israeli government has pledged to 'fight BDS'.

Coincidence?

I doubt it.

Therefore I think we may reasonably expect there to be marked increase in Israeli government sponsored cyber-crime. As part of their ever more difficult battle against the twin hostile forces of the pro-Palestinian left and the nationalist populist insurgency that is taking North America and Europe by storm.

After all: what has Israel got left of its reputation to lose? If you go around threatening to nuke other countries – a-la the infamous Samson Option – then it is hardly an ethical stretch to go around committing an assortment of cyber-crime against your ideological enemies.

References

(1) http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/americas/1.724407
(2) Ibid.
(3) http://jewcy.com/post/are_jews_bad_tippers
(4) https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...-linked-israel

--------------------------------------------

This was originally published at the following address: https://semiticcontroversies.blogspo...ee-speech.html