Full Thread: Jews Assassinated JFK
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2009 #11
MGchützeEin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMRATHELL View Post
I believe the Federal Reserve was the chief reason Kennedy was assassinated. ..................
I totally agree! .. me too, I do sincerely believe this was the main reason. Now how the event played out is an other contorted kosher "riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma". Could have been something like this: The state of Israel is the baby of the House of Rothschild they in fact own over 80% of all the land of the State of Israel. Executive order 11110 was a serious if not mortal blow (as far as future consequences are understood) to the Federal Reserve and by it the House of Rothschild. I'm convinced its not a far removed possibility that Israeli statesmen were, are and will be in close rapport with the Rothschilds and although Edmund de Rothschild didn't have to tel Gourion why he wants JFK dead he could have just had played up on the existing sour relationship between Ben Gourion and JFK. The result counted not the reasons.
Btwy. ... " Executive Order 11110, is rescinded by President Lyndon Baines Johnson on Air Force One from Dallas to Washington, the same day as President Kennedy was assassinated. " ... what was all this big hurry about???